Chill, Mom!

Please chill out, mom - How frequently do you say this? Well, I say it quite often. Is your mom hell bent on making you a better person? A better human being? So is mine! And, by god, it's so annoying!

Why can't moms just let their children be? I think it's the Indian culture which has put moms on the same pedestal as the gods. I wonder what the world would be like had we not bestowed such a position on moms. They would have then realized what us 'normal' human beings have to go through.

I can see Shakespeare's seven ages unfolding in front of my eyes. As my mom is growing older, she's becoming more and more like a child - whining and crying at every small thing. And now that we are stuck together in the same house, 24X7 because of this godforsaken disease, her journey through the stages has become much evident.

Is that what all of human life is? Just 7 stages? What happened to us being the most loved creation of god? If this is what god wanted to make of us then I must say - they must really hate us.

Comments

  1. Babtist
    I attended a church for short of 2 years and they pray inapropriate, pray what falls into hate crimes at you and hound you until you pray back. They don't care if one believes babtist and the other not they have no problem trying to divide and support those who wish to divide people if it suits them.

    I never had a problem with the faith until I attended that church. If you have been inconvenienced and singled out this way give stay away vibes off for me because they don't get it.

    If you are decent babtists pray they are ruining its reputation and stay away from us. Anything you can do to pray it ends minus separation or death please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <- 2 comments up:
    How dost thee getta saved?
    1) Love Almighty God (the Trinity)
    2) love your brozzz even if they're
    dead-to-the-world. Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this article, if there is time and opportunity you also want to visit our house here Syair Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read every article on this blog, they are very interesting, I am glad that people share their problems I found a solution with these pills that make you young and eliminate fat from our body. --> https://bit.ly/2AlZ19x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't still believe i don,t know where to start,my name is Maria Gomez, i'm 36yrs old i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases,i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and that is where i meet Dr Ogala i could not believe it at first but too my shock after some administration of his herbal drugs i'm so happy to say i'm now cured i need to share this miraculous experience so i say to all other's with genital herpes diseases please for a better life and better environment pls contact Dr ogala via email: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2348052394128.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quarantine Thoughts - 1